9 de abr. de 2012

Happy Bday, Little Leigh

My Queen today and always!


I've been searching words to describe the way I feel for her and the only one that fits is LOVE. I love her so very freaking much! Every thing that she does makes me feel good. I smile, I laugh, I cry, I feel alive, thats what matters the most. And I don't feel more alone because I know that I can watch her on screen and feel alive again. Sad I cannot say this words looking into her eyes, but there's only a little hope inside my heart that tells me one day I will hug her and tell her how much she is important in my whole life.


Happy 26th Birthday, Leighton Marisa Claire Meester. Thank you for being my biggest inspiration for more then five years!
Love you 

xx

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que você achou sobre isso?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...